Wednesday, October 17, 2007

WNMC Today

We're running out of gimmicks for this site!
Today is Wednesday, Afternoon Jazz on WNMC 90.7FM in Traverse City (plug plug www.wnmc.org) and so as usual I brought Jack along with me. Last week we had company and so I didn't have him with me for our fall fundraiser.
Today was back to usual. As I've been bringing the camera along with me so today was no different. The show went well, I thought it was a good show overall. The recording was a bit crackly when I got him, a fact that does bug me but I have to let it go. I have some video too, funny video that I didn't shoot. How did I do this? Well I clicked the video camera on and gave the camera to Jack! If I can get the video smaller and stablize some of the rough patches I will try to post them.






What is in the bag you ask?

Don't act so shocked.