Wednesday, October 3, 2007

A Morning at Dennos

On a cool, clear Wednesday before going to the radio I took the boy to the Dennos Museum. I hadn't been there for some time and Jack had never visited. They let him in for free, I had to pay. I brought the camera along and took some pics.
Here we go...

On the way to the spot...



...took a look as some paintings


...looked at the Bob Dylan 'Self Portrait' exhibit


..looked at Churchilll

...laughed about his involvement in the Boer War

...looked at Einstein

...debated his theories

...Picasso scared Jack

...Picasso scared me but he didn't scare Jonathan Richman

....looked at Santa

...and Warhola

...Jack shares a birthday with the Welsh poet Taliesen for whom Frank Llord Wright named his ranch









...looked at a painting of either a banana or spinal column

...looked at inuit art

...and at minerals


1 comment:

Beth said...

Jack is showing great interest in the museum. He's so smart!