Sunday, October 21, 2007

Banana!

For those of you who have not seen Jack in person, the kid is huge. I mean very big, not in a negative sense, just a very big baby. So big in fact that we have been thinking about introducing food into his diet of milk and formula. Over the past three weeks or so he has been watching us eat. I mean watching us get the food and put it in our mouths. Since he is just about six months old, the time that everyone says it would be OK to start babies on food we have begun to introduce some solids into his diet. The solids are bananas and a little bit of yogurt. The first time we gave him solids I was napping so when we gave him these bananas the other day I was ready with the camera. There is video too, I need to work on uploading that however so for now you folks will have to look at the pictures.













No comments: