Saturday, October 27, 2007

Wet Wednesday

As per our usual routine Wednesday was Afternoon Jazz on WNMC. I knew that it was now very warm outside, so I bundled up Jack, wrapped his legs in a blanket and then clicked him into the Blue Meanie for transport. Here he is wrapped up ala FDR, watching the TV before I turned it off.

When I saw that it was raining outside I grabbed the blanket that I used to cover the stroller while he sleeps in the studio and draped it over him so he would not get wet.
I had walked to just about the science building, which is the first building you encounter when you walk from our house, when I lifted up the blanket to look in through the plastic window to check on Jack. I saw him holding on to the blanket, pulling just a little bit of it aside so he could see. I ducked into the science building and grabbed a photo of him doing so.


I took these on the way home for the simple reason that the touque Jack was wearing had flattened up and looked like the pope's hat.


Finally there is some video that I shot on the camera while in the studio. Jack was not very interested in sleeping Wednesday, I think he may have been having some teething concerns. I tried to tire him out before just trying to entertain him. The song he is dancing to is a brazilian version of Rapper's Delight that I had played at our wedding.

4 comments:

Beth said...

Wet Wednesday was a great set. Jack played peek-a-boo; imitated the Pope's mitre (hat) look; and was completely relaxed while dancing at the radio station.

Deborah Rysso said...

Mitre? Who are you and what have you done with the real Beth?

Beth said...

With all due respect, the Pope is a fashion icon. He re-introduced the ermine-trimmed winter mozetta; has his own personal cobbler; etc. Name one person more recognizable by his/her apparel alone?

Pops said...

David Lee Roth