Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Looks Like We Made It

Today was rainy up around these parts. Jack took a nap this morning, so did I. When we woke up I decided to follow through on what I tried to do yesterday, taking him over to the Historical Museum in the old library. At least today I knew when it would be open and so when we got there, sure enough, it was open. I don't think that I had ever been there, or at least I don't remember going there, so this was new to the both of us. Ships and shipwrecks were a main focus, as you can see in the photos.


These life preservers signify the number of shipwrecks around the area. Very interesting, especially the number of wrecks.



This fellow is not, as I thought, a gaucho. He is a cherry farm worker. This room was incredibly bright.




















1 comment:

Beth said...

Jack is obviously enjoying his first visit to the museum.