Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Skunk

The next step in the Halloweening of Jack will come this evening when we get him compltely dressed up in this outfit, generously made by his Grandma Tish. At the time I got him into the costume he was hungry and very quickly grew more vocal. So I took off the hat and then when I was going to feed him I took off the outfit. Didn't want it to get wrecked right off the bat!
Now here are the pics. I have a video of him in the whole outfit, which I will post later.



3 comments:

.............. said...

It looks like he's breakdancing in the first one!

CUTE! Mom did a great job on the costume, as usual!

Pops said...

man, that's a record in terms of comment timing.

Beth said...

The details on Jack's costume are amazing. Another great family heirloom. I can't wait to see the video!