Friday, May 25, 2007

Aunt Melissa

So here it is, Memorial Day weekend, and our house is getting some company. Firstly my sister got some time off and has come up here with her boyfriend Joel to visit us and meet Jack.
They showed up at 2.48 I think, maybe 15 minutes after we got home from driving up the Penninsula. They took a nap, Debbie took a three hour nap and Jack slept most of the afternoon as well. I stayed awake, mostly holding Jack, feeding and changing him so that Debbie could sleep. When he woke up Melissa was up and so when she was ready I passed Jack off to her and grabbed the camera.
So here is Jack with his Aunt Melissa.








I don't know why my sister made my son cry...

My brother is coming up tonight, but I told him to wait for tomorrow to come over. He and his lady are staying at a B&B outside of Empire and they are to arrive there later today. Rather than have the house all full of activity I think it'll be better for him to check in tomorrow.
And so then tomorrow will complete the cycle of my family holding Jack in pictures.

3 comments:

Rosemary said...

I love where Jack appears to be waving to the camera. I am at an internet cafe computer with a very wonky keyboard.

.............. said...

Well, it looks like Jack has a crackheaded aunt with poor fashion sense but he's sooo cute in these pictures. I miss him already!!

Beth said...

Melissa brought out a myriad of Jack's expressions. He gets cuter by the day!