Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Linda Blair & the Loch Ness Monster

Yeah yeah yeah I know I put the blog on hiatus. I got some great pics tho, so I thought it best to post them in spite of my hiatus.
I titled this post the way that I did for two reasons.
The first is an homage to the Exorcist as in these photos we can all see Jack's lunch yesterday, which was Peas & Brown Rice. If you don't know what I'm talking about, well, rent the Exorcist and watch. Better yet goto my Dad, the man owns something like three copies of the film.
The next part of the title is in reference to Jack's top teeth. Those bottom teeth were hard enough to get a photo of, now four of his top teeth are coming in and they are ten times harder to get a picture of.
And yet I managed to get pics of the teeth due to a clever camera angle.
Click and take a closer look if you don't believe me, but they are in there.



Jack has five aunts.




This is his imitation of his father.

I don't know if he dislodged anything, but if he did how could I tell due to the color of his food?









2 comments:

Beth said...

Hi Jack! Your new teeth are so cute! Mike, I'm glad your hiatus didn't last long. These photos are fantastic.

.............. said...

wow he's got a lot of teeth! I'm afraid that when I see him next, he will use all those teeth to chomp on my cheek!