Thursday, January 17, 2008

A Day at the Museum, well...an hour anyway

Very busy today for me today. I had school stuff to do and I just felt like there was a bunch of other things going on that really partitioned up the day and made it hard to concentrate on anything for any real length of time.
In the midst of this Debbie asked me to take Jack out for a walk. The weather is supposed to take a real turn towards the frigid this weekend (highs in the 10s, lows in the 0s) and this morning the weather was in the mid30s/high 20s.
I got Jack wrapped up in warm clothes; he wore a sweater, I pulled a 24 month of pants as a sort of snowpants, gloves and such we set out.
Instead of walking around the block I decided to make an mini-event out of this so we turned right from our front door instead of left and ended up at the Dennos Museum.
One of the new exhibits at the museum is not ready yet, it opens on the 20th. So I got in for two dollars, Jack got in for free and it was just us in there.

Here we are, outside of the museum, facing Munson ave. The scuplture looked cool with the snow so I took some pics.






























2 comments:

Unknown said...

How can Jack get cuter every time I see him? He is so cultured and enjoys museums and learning!

Adorable. The pictures of the museum and the woods are lovely.

Grandma Tish

Beth said...

Jack does get cuter by the day and he is extremely intelligent. I enjoy watching videos of Jack, but it's nice to have photos, too. Thanks for the mix, Mike.