Friday, June 1, 2007

Guests and Gear

Not all that much going on today. Debbie's Dad and I are heading downstate to a library sale in Midland tomorrow so they will be here tonight so we can leave early tomorrow.
We have a couple of outfits here, one MSU and one declaring that 'what happens in the playpen stays in the playpen'. YOu can also see the epic, pulitzer prize winning Jackson Pollock biography that took me two months to read.
Also pictured is our friend Nell, who was in town overnight on some business. I have know Nell for a number of years as she is married to my friend Evan, who I have known since the fifth grade. Evan and their twins were going to be coming up yesterday but a case of the Croup kept him downstate while Nell came up these 'round these parts.
Evan will make his appearence on this blog before too long but for now we have Nell to show. This actualy makes our first friend on the blog, everyone else has been family.



No comments: