Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunny Days

Round our way today the weather was fantastic. Come to think of it, yesterday was fantastic too. Bright weather, warm. I think the mercury topped 61 today and Debbie met up with her friends and their kids. The kids are Gaelen and Sienna.
I did not come along for the trip, I admit that I vegged out. But in he fantastic weather we let Jack explore the front yard and I took pictures.
For the record I raked and raked and raked the leaves in our yard this fall. I had Jack outside in the stroller, protected, while I raked. I say this because there are so many doggone leaves in our front yard!





























1 comment:

Beth said...

Whether Jack is playing with a cardboard box or clutching leaves out in his yard, I think of the old song, The Best Things in Life are Free.

For the younger readers of this blog, here are the lyrics:

The moon belongs to everyone
THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE,
The stars belong to everyone
They gleam there for you and me,
The flowers in spring,
The robins that sing,
The sunbeams that shine
They're yours
They're mine!
And love can come to everyone,
The best things in life are free.