Sunday, December 9, 2007

Sutton's Bay Sunday

I apologize for the lack of updates. Busy times have swallowed me up, this week is my final week of class this semester so hopefully I'll have some more time to post stuff here.
In the mean time let me tell you about today. Debbie had mentioned to me that a toy store in Sutton's Bay was hosting Reindeer. Thinking that it would be fun to have Jack see some Reindeer we packed up and traveled to Enerdyne. And we took some pictures.
There is a funny story about this gas station, but that is a story for another blog.


Here are the reindeer...












We let some vagrant hold Jack while Debbie took photos...nice guy, smelled like cabbage...















First movie that I saw at this theater was Tron in 1982. First movie my mom saw here was Gorgo in 1961. The last movie that I saw here was March of the Penguins a few years back...great theater

What a look...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great picture story! I love Debbie and Jack's red hats, in honor of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, I presume.

Looks like fun and Jack looks bigger every week.

Tish

Kelly said...

I like the last picture. It looks like he is saying "Peace Out!"

Beth said...

What a fun way to get into the holiday spirit--seeing real reindeer! It does look like Jack is making the peace sign and showing off his great head of hair!

Rosemary said...

Did the reindeer smell bad? The ones I saw here smelt heinous.
Love the red hats!!