Thursday, September 6, 2007

Manu

When we were in Lansing Labor Day weekend (sorry to all of you that we missed seeing...again!) I got a chance to catch up with my friend and former co-worker Marie. She replaced me in my position of "multimedia manager" waaaay back in 2005 when I moved up here. Well she has since left that job to teach and raise her son Emmanuelle. I think I may have spelled that wrong but I know that she calls him Manu and so I did too. Adorable little guy, it was a nice time that felt waaay too short but what can you do? Baby time is much different than grown up time. In any event it was really, really nice to get to see Marie. I hadn't seen her since before neither of us had children and it was a nice afternoon driving into deepest southern Lansing.
Hopefully our kids will see each other again before too long.









one will notice that marie is not wearing business socks in this photo...



1 comment:

Beth said...

My, what cute babies!