I had a thought about my old school Nikon N70 that I took to Australia (ten years ago Thursday!) so I messed around with that and then I took out the digitial and took some pics. You can see the N70 in a few of these pics.
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
2008! What happened to 2007?
Just hanging around the house today, busy doing nothing while Debbie popped into her office to take care of something.
I had a thought about my old school Nikon N70 that I took to Australia (ten years ago Thursday!) so I messed around with that and then I took out the digitial and took some pics. You can see the N70 in a few of these pics.



















I had a thought about my old school Nikon N70 that I took to Australia (ten years ago Thursday!) so I messed around with that and then I took out the digitial and took some pics. You can see the N70 in a few of these pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful boy! I can't get enough of these pictures. I love his big smile with his teeth showing.
Post a Comment