Thankfully, if you take a close look you can see that the post they are looking at was from August 11th, right before the longest gap in blog history.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Checking the Blog
Here are some pictures from last Saturday, when I spent all day in a school-related field trip. Debbie's folks came over and they got a chance to take a look at the blog, which they hadn't done in some time. Debbie wisely captured some shots of the event and I think they truly belong on the blog.
Thankfully, if you take a close look you can see that the post they are looking at was from August 11th, right before the longest gap in blog history.

Thankfully, if you take a close look you can see that the post they are looking at was from August 11th, right before the longest gap in blog history.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jack, too, is checking out his blog.
That's so meta.
Somewhere I have a photo of Wendy looking at a photo of herself on the computer screen...
Post a Comment