Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Check Yo'Bucket

Pretty bland day today. I am losing my epic struggle with steel cut oats, I cannot seem to get them just right and that galling loss of this morning's breakfast cast a shadow over my day. Jack and I ran around this morning getting things like a bike pump, groceries, etc.
The first few photos are from our morning. Jack was walking around the front yard in the cool air tugging at the tulips. In one of the photos you can see the wedge he pulled out of the flower!




After a nap and a big bowl of blueberries I bundled Jack back up and went out into the backyard to explore our new sandbox.


























I Has A Bucket




The name of this sandbox, if you couldn't tell from the shape, is Crabie.
Named after me apparently.




4 comments:

.............. said...

nice I HAS A BUCKET reference! If I had photoshop I'd put Jack into the same picture as that sea walrus (yes I know sea walrus is redundant)

Beth said...

Jack looks like a little Dutch boy holding his tulip petal. He is obviously pleased with his "work" in the sandbox. What a cutie pie!

Rosemary said...

Don't let them be stealing his bucket!

Jill said...

Let me know when the cats discover the "sand" box. :)